Mid Level Project Designer /
Mid Level Project Architect
Entry Level Designer / Librarian
Baumann Studios is looking for both a project designer & a project architect with 5 years minimum experience in the commercial office interiors industry. Must have general experience in all phases of commercial interiors and substantial experience in the development of construction documents. Experience in corporate commercial interior architecture mandatory for consideration. Chicago area market knowledge preferable.
Must be motivated, self starter who enjoys team collaboration. Each studio member has multiple projects they are involved with at any given time.
Studio is lively, professional, close knit and hardworking.
Must have high level of technical skill with AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, Adobe programs.
We desire long term relationships and the ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, leadership, with close attention to detail.
Please send both resumes and references when applying via e-mail. Calls will be made to those candidates under consideration to set up interview.
All resumes to go directly to:
Baumann Studios LLC
Desired Skills and Experience
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Space Planning
- Color & materials development
- Furniture development
- Prepare design development and construction documents
- Site / Field Survey
- Compile construction drawing sets and coordinate design details and dimensions
- Create, annotate, and dimension AutoCAD drawings of plans, elevations, sections and details
- Coordinate drawings with consulting engineers
- Review and coordination of shop drawings
- Site visits
- Construction meetings with client and general contractor interaction
- GC RFP’s with Bid Analysis
- Construction administration and punchlist
- LEED Accredited preferred, but not required