Project Designer /Project Architect
We are looking for energetic, disciplined and team-oriented individuals to join our team!
About the Role:
The successful candidate will become part of our collaborative Design & Architectural Studio. We are a group of self-motivated, multi-tasking individuals that work together on solutions for our clients.
- Perform interior design assignments that include programming client needs, space planning, conceptual design development of interior spaces, three-dimensional concept development, interior elevations, details, ceilings/lighting, color palettes, architectural finishes.
- Work with external consultants & product representatives for the selection and presentation of furniture, furniture systems, fabrics, and finishes.
- Work with the team to produce high-quality construction documents with the project schedule, client budget and technical standards.
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor of Interior Design, Architecture or Interior Architecture degree.
- 4 to 10 years of corporate/commercial interiors experience. Knowledge of Chicago Codes is beneficial.
- Exceptional communication skills and an interest in building and maintaining client relationships are essential.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) required.
Visit our website at www.baumannstudios.com to view our projects and breadth of services.
Please send Resume and Portfolio electronically (no phone calls please) to: